Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Smaller Stuff

I got my H11 Hoen yelllow fog lights, my audi wheel center caps and my short throw shifter. Installed it over the weekend. As usual, i brought my camera but left my SD card at home. =(
So a few of the pictures were taken with my camera phone and for some reason all my pictures taken using my phone under low light as a blueish tint to it.

Hoen High Performance D11 Yellow Fogs


Unfortunately, I didnt take any pictures of the fogs prior to the fog light installation so this is the closest I can get for comparison. Hoen yellows on the left, OEM on the right.



Some pictures of it installed using the DSLR



Audi Center Caps Installed



Installed the Stratmosphere HyperShift short throw shifter. This shifter is awesome! It feels great and snaps right into gear.



After everything got installed, which took about 2 hours. I gave her its first wash using my newly bought car wash & detailing products.





After washing, I went out with a friend to take some pictures, just in time for the sunset.

The little doggie wanted to be part of our picture!






No comments:

Post a Comment